Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too young for makeup

Gretchen has turned into this horribly naughty little girl today. Okay so it really hasn't been horrible but pretty annoying. She has spent a lot of time in time out today or in her room. This morning after getting out of time out I put her in her room and shut the door. Her door sticks and is hard to open so I thought it would be fine. Then I went downstairs to help Easton for a few minutes. This is what I found after helping Easton.
Doesn't she look like a Precious Moment statue?

I know it isn't way bad but she did get it on her shirt and totally destroyed my mascara. I guess at least she didn't hurt her self.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Kids are so funny......after you stop being mad.

La said...

LOL. She is so cute.