Today is our 7th anniversary. We were both talking yesterday that it almost seems weird that we have known each other for almost 9 years. Since our anniversary was on Sunday we decided to get a babysitter and go out Saturday night. Thank You Marshal for watching the kids. We haven't just gone to dinner and a movie for a long time.
Chad had never been to Rodizio Grill and a few people have told him he would really like it. So we decided to go there. He did enjoy it. Then we went to a movie. We went to Transformers 2.
It was a nice get a way from everyday life and we decided we need to try go out just the two of us more often. I am so glad that we are married and I love Chad so much and am so glad to have him. I Love You!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary I think it is weird that you have know Marshal longer than Chad. I hope you had a good time. We are glad you married Chad. Love you both
The McAllisters
I forgot we have the same anniversary! Happy day for you guys! Congratulations!
Congrats and hurray for date night!
Post a Comment