Monday, April 6, 2009
Vacation
This past week we went to visit friends and family in Idaho. Easton said we were on a vacation. We were there from Wednesday night until Sunday. He loves it there and asked his grandma if he could live with her.
I always want to get pictures of the kids with the grandparents and I always forget.
This is Easton and Tyler. They really have a good time when they get together. Tyler is the son of our really good friends. They also have a sun 6 months older then Gretchen but i didn't get any pictures of them.
Easton and I made a deal that he would listen to or try to listen to one talk each session of conference. He did pretty good. When the prophet started talking he looked right up at him. I had to take a picture.
I didn't know where Gretchen had gone at one point and I looked in the kitchen and she was helping Grandma make a cake. It isn't the best picture but it was cute she was stirring.
Uncle Travis and Aunt Shantel brought over there dog Roxy, Gretchen loved it. She really really likes Goggy's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment