Monday, April 20, 2009

Flowers and Medicine

Today while Easton and Gretchen were playing outside Easton picked a bunch of dandelion's and put them in this cup for Gretchen. What a nice big brother. We have a ton of dandelions, I want to get rid of them I hate them.
So Gretchen has to take some antibiotics and she is like the kids in the commercial. She totally runs and hides. Tonight when I pulled it out this is what she did.

5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

love the picture of Gretchen

Kaylyn said...

Your kids are so cute! That picture of Gretchen is classic!

Megan said...

I feel ya, Gretch. I hate taking medicine too.

Lawson Family said...

Those Dandilions are huge! I would hate them too if they were that big and all over my yard. That picture of Gretchen is funny! My kids are just the opposite. The love medicine and are excited when they're sick so they have to take it! I don't get it.

Krista said...

That picture of Gretchen is hilarious! And it's so sweet that Easton picked those beautiful dandelions for his little sister!