Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

On Sunday morning Easton came up stairs and asked if he could look to see if the Easter bunny had come. I didn't think he would remember and if he did I didn't think he would ask.
The Easter bunny hid Gretchen's basket on her high chair.

and Easton's was hid in the pantry on top of the bread maker.

Easton got a suit this year for Easter and I think he looks so cute.

On Saturday I had to take Gretchen to the Doctor, she had a soar throat and wasn't feeling to hot. Sunday morning she seemed way better. You would never know from this picture though.

This picture is more of the regular Gretchen she is just getting back to normal this morning. I am very happy about that. After church I wanted to try take some pictures of us all because I thought we all looked pretty good. I didn't get a new dress but I am wearing a dress I bought 3 years ago and never wore because i had to fix it and never did and now I fit into it again. So after church we went to a park and we were just going to use our tripod and a lady came and took a couple. Of course Gretchen wouldn't look but oh well I guess.

Then we tried to get some of the two kids and Gretchen was to distracted by the waterfall.

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!!!!!

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Your kids look so cute in there Easter clothes.

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I can't believe how grown-up Gretchen looks! Happy Easter!

Jennifer Sue said...

Awww, they look so great! Your family is so adorable. I'm glad to finally see some pictures of you!

Andrea and Chuck said...

love Easton in a suit!