Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rain Pictures

Last week one of the days when it was raining/snowing we used washable markers and drew a picture and then we set it out in the rain for a few minutes and it made a fun picture. I took the pictures when they were still wet and probably should have taken some after they were dry because they looked way cooler. Oh well. I think Gretchen and I enjoyed this way more then Easton. Lately Gretchen just wants to color all the time. She definitely gets her love for coloring from me. I love to color. In fact I made my own rain picture also.
Posted by Picasa
You can click on the image to make it larger.

4 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Looks like fun. Now Frame them for Easton's room

Unknown said...

you are such a creative mom!

La said...

I like that idea. I love to color too. I could sit and color with the kids for hours.

Lawson Family said...

Wow! This is such a fun idea. My kids would love it!