Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Park

Today Kendall and Noelle came over to play. I think I may need them to come play once a week. I was able to get a lot of cleaning done while they were playing in the backyard. I promised them we would go to the park after I finished up cleaning. So here is our trip to the park.

Posted by Picasa
You should be able to click to enlarge.
So I have wanted to put video on my blog forever but didn't know how to do it. I took this video of Gretchen going down the slide. It is not the best video but she would keep going down this slide and she gets serious air every time and lands on her bum every time.

2 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Thanks for letting them come over I might actually be ready for our talks in the morn.

La said...

Cute. You are a great Aunt and a Mama, too!