On Sunday we were at a family BBQ and Gretchen fell off a patio swing. She landed right on her mouth. She was bleeding a lot. I learned(i may have already known) that I am not good in those kind of situations. So Chad and I took her to the doctor and she had pushed her two front teeth up and back and one may die. Yeah exciting stuff huh!! Oh well at least they are baby teeth. The doctor told us that she could have Popsicles that would be good for it so of course I bought us a box of otter pops yesterday. 
I tried to get a picture of her teeth but really you can't see much. Right above her two front teeth is blackish blue and then she also bruised her bottom lip, and scrapped her little chin.
Sunday when we got back to Andrea's we tried to give her a Popsicle but she wouldn't take one. Today however she loved it and after every lick she would say mmm good.
3 comments:
we should've done pictures last week! Oh well, I can give her teeth in photoshop!
Gretchen and Noelle need to stop hanging out together. I think it is bad for their health.
Is Gretchen related to Bryce? He had a quite similar scene just yesterday. I'm seeing the wisdom in two sets of teeth. Poor Gretchen!! I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment