Friday, March 6, 2009

Race for the Cure

I got the information for this years race for the cure in the mail yesterday. I did this race last year and am excited to do it again. This race costs more then any other race I have ran in but the money goes to something that I think is important. Cancer has affected my life through people I love. None of those people had breast cancer but there are no races for their types of cancer. Running in this race last year was exciting. You could see so many people who were running for people who had passed away and then you could see these people in bright pink shirts and you knew they were a survivor. Anyway I am putting this hear to see if anyone would like to participate in this with me. You can go here to register or just for more information. If we got enough people we could have a team, I am not 100% sure what that means but sounds like fun. If anyone is interested please let me know.

1 comment:

Jennifer Sue said...

I'll totally do it with you!!! I love the race for the cure.