1. Easton is the kid in the primary class that tells the teacher any and all family information. Not that we really have that much going on but if you have ever taught the little kids in primary you know what I mean. There is always that one kid that tells you all family secrets. Easton told his teacher that his dad hurt his heal and he needs a bandaid. Then this last week he invited his teacher to go camping with us in the summer.
2. Gretchen says lots of words lately, but still can't understand her most of the time. The other day Gretchen wanted a drink and asked marshal but she called him buddy. Well now when she wants a drink she asks for buddy. We will have to re-teach her drink. It is cute though.
3. I found a gray hair yesterday! Yes most people might be saddened by this but me I was excited. I am not 100% sure why I was excited. I have a few theories though, my siblings still think i am like 12 so in my mind I was like ha ha I am not 12. Weird I know but apparently that is how I think. As more gray hairs come I am sure the excitement will go away and I am pretty sure I will be dying my hair.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with facebook. One second I think it is stupid and such a waste of time, then the next minute I get to chat with good friends that live far away.
5. Easton's hair is a challenge. I like the short look on boys hair but it sticks up and is fuzzy so we are growing it out. If you see him please tell him he looks handsome when he does his hair.(Even if you don't think so) He tends to fight me on the doing the hair. I thought I had a picture of it, but don't so sorry.
6. My kids love sand and I think I need a sand pile. It keeps them busy and happy for hours. I am sure there are a few draw backs. Like the sand all over the clothes, hair, house, them. It just seems the enjoyment is worth it.
7. I miss Chad.
8. I have an awesome sister. Really that's all I have to say about that.
9. I secretly want a pair of cowboy boots. I guess it isn't a secret anymore now. I am not sure why I just think they are awesome.
10. Gretchen is going to take after her mother.
I guess I spend to much time on the computer she is always trying to sit here.
11. So I am sad because I changed our dish package and now we no longer have Disney channel. I really really enjoy The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
12. I love these guys.
3 comments:
I love Randomness.
I found a gray hair too, well, actually a white hair. I too was sort of excited. Weird.
I also want cowboy boots. I like them.
I miss eating pickles in your parents basement and laughing upside-down.
okay so he gray hair thing cracked me up you and mom are a lot a like.
The kid who tells everything I am afraid if you want that to stop he and kendall can not be friends because I am pretty sure she has trained him there.
Facebook I think you really like it you just hear my constant ramblings of how I think it is such a waste of time that you don't want to admit you love it. And it is alright if you do.
And last but not least suite life of zack and cody really no wonder you win favorite Aunt with my kids.
Post a Comment