
Okay so I love Dr. Seuss so today on his birthday I made Green Eggs and Bologna. I didn't have any ham and my family for some insane reason enjoys bologna. I myself think it is plain nasty. I am pretty sure it freaked Easton out because he would not eat his lunch. I made him a regular old bologna sandwich like he wanted, but he just stared at. I think he was afraid it was green to. Gretchen ate the Green Bologna and I ate the eggs. I wish I had The Sneeches and The Lorax dvd they are my favorite Dr. Seuss movies. I hope everyone has a Happy Dr. Seuss's Birthday!!!
1 comment:
You are such a creative mom! I am not going to lie. I used to down bologna like it was going out of style but now I can hardly stand the sight of it.
Post a Comment