Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Slug Bug

So we have been playing the slug bug game all of Easton's life. We don't play the actual slug your neighbor way that I played when I was growing up. We just say slug bug and the color and whoever gets the most by the time we get to our destination is the winner.

Easton decided to switch it up the other day. He decided that after someone got a slug bug then he got to ask them a question and if you answered his question right you got the slug bug point. Well his questions don't make sense so you never know if you are going to get the right answer. It is pretty entertaining.


So while I was looking for a picture of a slug bug online they have actual rules. Did you know it is really called punch buggy? Who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Punch buggy? I like that. Easton is so funny!

La said...

Easton is smart little dude. I think he will always keep you on your toes. Good for Easton. :)