Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saving Money!!!

So my sister has been couponing for years and everytime I tried it didn't seem to workout for me.
The past few months I have been trying to save money, so I decided I needed to try couponing. I love cold cereal, and it is expensive stuff so this week when I got 10 boxes of cereal and a thing of oats for EIGHT dollars I was so excited. I just had to share my purchases and to let you all know that I now understand that the couponing thing doesn't work for your everyday stuff right at first it is more for your food storage needs. With all of my grocery shopping this week I saved over 100 dollars.

6 comments:

La said...

Hurray!! I love couponing and wish I would have started years ago.

Amy Eagleston said...

Love it! Such a great natural high!

Lawson Family said...

Wow! That is very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed, Colle. Unfortunately I'm at the mercy of whatever our humble grocery store offers us here. How silly that coupon shopping is a luxury to me. I mean, I love my village. :)

Kyle and Melissa said...

Welcome to the coupon world..it is about time...Glad you are finally saving...I am really sad that my food storage is dwindling and can't wait till Kyle gets a job so we can replenish, but so glad that we have had it to pull from. I am also glad for the knowledge I obtained 8 years ago when I started doing coupons.

Krista said...

You rock!