Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunbeam and Nursery

Last week Easton was officially a sunbeam, but his mean mom made him stay home because he had a yucky nose and a cough. He got to go this week and he thought it was pretty cool. I was worried for a few days because he kept telling me that primary isn't going to be fun because he doesn't get to play.

I was happy when i picked him up because he really liked it. He even told us what he learned from his Lesson. It was funny hearing him say I learned that in my lesson.

Gretchen will be going to nursery in 3 or 4 weeks. I have to say it is that point when I just can't wait. She is the only kid in relief society so some times she is loud and a little embarrassing. Lets just hope she enjoys nursery as much as Easton did. Stay tuned for that update.

1 comment:

Kyle and Melissa said...

I told you he would love Primary...he just needed to go. Glad you enjoyed Primary Easton. Primary is the cool place to be!