Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ouch!

Gretchen likes to stand on the chairs even after being told over a million times to sit down. After earlier today I hope she learned her lesson, probably not but here's hoping! She fell off a chair hit her nose on the stool next to her and then landed face first on the ground. Her nose swelled up pretty good after I just hope she didn't break her little nose. I would imagine it would be worse if she did. The pictures aren't the greatest but her nose is swollen and it is a little blue. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

While we were putting her pjs on she hit her nose and said ouchie! It was cute, and sad.

Lately she likes getting her picture taken!

3 comments:

Lawson Family said...

OW!That does sound pretty painful!

Andrea and Chuck said...

This is Chucks fear every time she stands on stuff at my house. So I hope for her and Uncle Chucks sake she has learned her lesson.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I'm glad she's okay!