Friday, August 22, 2008

Costumes


So I realize that Halloween is a little ways off, but I tend to think about things way way in advance. I am trying to figure out what my kids should be for Halloween. I would love to sew there costumes but I do not know how confident in my sewing I am. I also don't want to have to spend a ton of money. So I am asking for all my readers opinions. What should my kids be? I want input from every reader. (That means you, all my family that looks but never comments)
This picture was from last year. I just think posts are more exciting with a picture.

5 comments:

CnLAland said...

That is a darling picture! I hear ya about not wanting to spend too much on a costume that they will only wear once! My advice....YARD SALES! (or ebay!) I've found such cute costumes for real cheap!

Lawson Family said...

I love halloween too and I've started thinking about it already. Have you looked on Familyfun.com? They have a bunch of costumes that you can make with common stuff and little bit of know how. Good luck!

BJ said...

I always hit Kid to Kid when they bring out their costumes. It is usually the last 2 weeks in September. They are cheap and have really nice ones.

Anonymous said...

I'm no good at Halloween costumes, but then again, Bryce has made it pretty easy for me. He wants to be a train engineer for a third year in a row this year. Nice! Everyone else's suggestions sound good to me. Let us know what you find.

Rhett said...

I thought Easton wanted to be the Big Bad Wolf!!