Monday, August 11, 2008

Easton

Easton likes to line his toys up in some way. The other day I thought this little arrangement was interesting so I had to take a picture.

This is the whole big line of his little people on top of the blocks.


Here is a close up view.


Then the next day he did something similar and asked me to take his picture.

He told me hey mom I made a T could you take my picture.

I think I need to do a post like this once a week. He knows how to push my buttons already and it is always good to pay attention to all the funny, cute, nice, things about him. I love him to death and my life would be boring with out him. Lately when he is in his room alone he is singing. I love it it just makes me smile. The other day he was singing The Eye of the Tiger.

7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

The Eye of the Tiger? That is classic!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love that he was singing 'The Eye of the Tiger'. I was expecting more like 'Twinkle Little Star' or something. He is a super cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Eye of a Tiger--that takes me right back to MPJ--Mr. McCleery's PE class--Army video--being sweaty the rest of the day. Ug. Easton is such a great kid. Record him singing sometime and post it. I'd love to hear!

BJ said...

That is too cute. My kaiden lines things up also. It must be the age.

Kaylyn said...

He is a funny one! Eye of the Tiger is a classic and he is very cool for being able to sing it!

Megan said...

Easton is so funny. And so organized. What a good skill.

CnLAland said...

Oh...Easton and my Addie would get along SO well! ;)