So Gretchen went on whole milk a week or so ago and she seemed to enjoy it. Well I get rid of the bottle at 1 years old so yesterday was her first day without a bottle and she is boycotting cups I guess. She will drink juice or water out of a cup but if you give her a cup of milk she looks at it and starts to cry or wont take it from you at all. I think she thinks I will cave because apparently she already has learned I am a bit of a softy, but she isn't going to win this battle. (don't worry I am not really starving her, plus her doctor told me not to give in.) Stay tuned for the update on this.
Anyway here are a few pictures of her and Noelle.



As you can see Noelle likes to give Gretchen a ride in just about anything.
I also wanted to Thank Andrea, Marshal, Charly, Noelle and Kendall for coming and helping me paint and keep my kids entertained. I don't know what I would do without you.
4 comments:
Those are super cute pics!
Cute faces!
She doesn't know what she's missing! Don't we all wish we could drink whole milk? I'm glad you got some painting done. Post some pics!
its funny how noelle gives her rides all the time. gretch likes it so its cool!
Post a Comment