Saturday, August 9, 2008

6th Anniversary!!!


Today is our 6th wedding Anniversary. It is crazy for me to think that we have been married this long but even weirder to think that we have known each other for almost 8 years. We aren't doing anything to exciting this year, but I just wanted to let Chad know I love him so much and am so thankful for him.

I love You!!!!
I wanted to do some more pictures but I don't currently know where my wedding album is so I guess this is what you get.

5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

You guys are cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys went out to celebrate. Congrats on 6 years!

La said...

Happy 6th!

Megan said...

PS. We have the same wedding anniversary!! I didn't know that! You two are incredibly beautiful together.

CnLAland said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute wedding pic!