Easton was looking at this coloring book and talking.
Gretchen thought he was talking to her and she would crawl up to the couch and smile and just listen to him. She sure thinks Easton is the coolest thing. I thought it was super cute.PS Gretchen has a new tooth. Top Left and I expect the top right any day.
5 comments:
Easton is a cute big brother and he has a darling little sister. I love it when siblings love each other. I wish my kids liked each other today. :)
Cute! And cute pjs on Gretchen....chloe had the same ones when she was a baby! ;)
How funny! Gretchen has so much hair--compared to my bald babies anyway. I don't think I can get a top-o-the-head piggy in McKayla yet. She prefers the mullet look. Nice.
Ahh, I love it when the kids love each other!! So fun!
That is so cute! I don't think my brothers were that nice to me...
Post a Comment