Saturday, March 29, 2008

Eastons New Hair Cut

Before

This isn't the best picture but it shows his hair and him with huge muscles. I can't seem to get him to smile normal or keep his eyes open in a picture.

After

I just think he looks so much better. Once again not the best picture. What can you do! Sometimes you have to take what you can get.

PS Ike this post is for you. I will try to provide more Easton posts. Since I am doing this I think you should comment.

7 comments:

Ike said...

I am am an Easton fan

Kaylyn said...

What a handsome little guy!

CnLAland said...

You've got a little heart breaker on your hands! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Handsome man, Easton!! Did you give him that haircut? If so, I'm impressed. If not, I'm still impressed--haircuts are not popular with my little man. Oh no.

La said...

I love his new do.

Amy Eagleston said...

He looks so cute. I am a fan of short hair. My boys both got buzzed recently.

Anonymous said...

The hair cut is super cute! It helps that he's just a cutie-pie! =) Krista