Gretchen is into everything she isn't supposed to be. She of course likes all things electronic, Paper and DVDs. Her favorite spot out our house is the DVDs. They are down low as you can see. Some days I am afraid Easton will have a heart attack because he is so worried about Gretchen getting all the DVDs out a billion times a day. He picks them up every time she gets them out. I had to take a picture because I think she looks so cute!
9 comments:
Hey maybe thats what we need to do at my house is stick her in front of the DVD cabinet and let her go at it. he he
That is so funny. I have a picture very similar to that of Kaiden doing that around age 18 months. He would laugh as he did it.
Fun! Fun! Fun! I can't wait to see your little trouble maker later today.
Way to go, Easton! You have trained him well. Send him my way--I could use another human vacuum around here. Cute Gretchen is getting so big!
I think it is awesome that Easton picks up after her. Charlie likes to go and change the channel on the tv when George is watching a movie and George completely loses it. Charlie then acts like he doesn't know what he is doing but both George and I know that he does.
Colle, where did you get your hip new blogger background. I love it!!!
I got it from this site. http://matiekay.blogspot.com/.
That is really funny that Easton has a heart attack and has to go and clean it up. What a cute combo of him and Gretchen!
Cute pic...those moments are priceless!
Post a Comment