So I have been a mom for a little over 3 years now and tonight while making dinner it was weird I had this thought that Hey I am a mom. I know that some of my siblings think it is weird or they did at one point. I know this is sort of a lame post but it was a weird little thought. So in case non of you readers new it I am a Mom! Speaking of Moms I had to post this picture of me and my mom. I Love You Mom!!!Don't you sort of think Gretchen looks a little like her mom as a baby?
5 comments:
That is the cutest picture!!! I know, it's weird for me sometimes when I am doing all this "mom stuff". There are days when I surprise myself with how much of my mother I have become. :)
Oh my goodness she does look like you a lot! So cute!
That's so funny that you say that. The other night, I was putting Andrew down for bed and I was reading him a story from the Book of Mormon. He looked up at me and I was all of the sudden very emotional because I realized that I was responsible for this sweet little monster. It's kind of overwhelming, but I love it. And Gretchen totally looks like you. And I love that picture of you and Aunt Claud. I sure miss your mom a lot. Thanks for the cereal, by the way!! Love you.
You and Gretchen really do look a lot a like...I don't care what the look-alike meter says. The whole mom thing is weird for me too...Usually on a daily basis, especially now that I have two and I think...wow we are a family, we have kidS.
I obviously haven't had the "I'm a mom" moment yet but when I do, I will call you since you will understand. :) I love that picture of Aunt Claudia, it is so fabulous!
Post a Comment