Monday, March 10, 2008

Future Musician

Gretchen is getting really good at sitting up. Chad thought he should tester out at the drums. Isn't she super cute playing the drums. I am glad they aren't the real deal I can only imagine the noise they would produce.

Just a little side note, if you have not ever played Rock Band. You should it is way fun.

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

What a cute pic. Maybe it will be the cover of her first album when she is famous.

La said...

Gretchen is a rock star!!!!

Andrea and Chuck said...

Chad thinks it is cute now but just think when she is older and a punk rocker with pink hair and talks back you can blame it all on rock band. he he

Watch out Chad your kids are taking over your game before long you will be kicking them off the game so you can play.

Emilie said...

I love Rock Band. Gretchen looks adorable!