This picture is just so cute. I love these Kids!!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
So very Thankful!
I have had a lot on my mind this morning. One of Chad's roommates baby passed away recently and I have been thinking about them a lot. I don't know how I would handle something so horrible. I know I would get through but I just can't imagine what they are going through. Thinking about this makes me realize how lucky I am. I am so grateful for my family. I am so glad that I met and married Chad in the temple and that we can spend eternity together. I am so glad that I have the knowledge that families are together forever. I don't know how I would live without that knowledge. That knowledge is what makes life so awesome. I know that if I try my hardest that i will return to my Heavenly Father and my family. I just felt like I needed to share that information.
This picture is just so cute. I love these Kids!!
This picture is just so cute. I love these Kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment