Yesterday was Easton's birthday. Chad and I blew up balloons and decorated our living room and his bedroom door the night before. SO he thought that was very cool that he had balloons when he woke up. Then He had to wait until Gretchen woke up to open the present from her. So when he heard her crying he got pretty excited.
Gretchen gave him a Rescue Hero. We went to Aunt Andrea's to watch Kendall for a little while. He ate Lunch with Kendall then we hurried home to take a nap. Easton got a surprise for his birthday. His Grandparents surprised him from Idaho. He opened the door and got very excited. I wish I would have taken a picture. Then when his dad got home he got to open his presents. He got a lightning McQueen Sleeping Bag, Rescue Hero Dune Buggy, and a Word World Game(Word World is his new favorite TV show. It is on PBS.) Then we went to dinner to Sizzler.
This is Easton opening his World World Game.
Gretchen gave him a Rescue Hero. We went to Aunt Andrea's to watch Kendall for a little while. He ate Lunch with Kendall then we hurried home to take a nap. Easton got a surprise for his birthday. His Grandparents surprised him from Idaho. He opened the door and got very excited. I wish I would have taken a picture. Then when his dad got home he got to open his presents. He got a lightning McQueen Sleeping Bag, Rescue Hero Dune Buggy, and a Word World Game(Word World is his new favorite TV show. It is on PBS.) Then we went to dinner to Sizzler.
This is Easton opening his World World Game. 
When we got home he had Cake and Ice Cream with most of his cousin's. When he finally went to bed he told me Mom I liked all my friends coming to my house. He had a good day and it is crazy to think that I have a 3 year old. We Love him to pieces!! Thank You to everyone that came and called him. He thought it was pretty cool.
7 comments:
He is such a cutie!! Favorite comment from last night to Brandon. Easton- "Can you come to my party?" Brandon- "We live 2000 miles away." Easton- "you can just drive your car." Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Easton!!! It sounds like he had a great day. What a cute guy. Happy 3!!
Hooray for birthdays! Easton we are glad you had a such a great day. I hear you are into Potato Heads and hope to get you and George together sometime soon!
Happy 3rd Easton!! I love that little dude. He so cute.
Happy Birthday Easton..Sorry we couldn't come and have cake and ice cream with you, but we were thinking about you...Glad you got some cool presents!
Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a really fun day!
Happy Birthday, Easton!!!! Nicolle, I tagged you. Go to my blog and copy and paste. Can't wait to see your answers.
Post a Comment