Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hair

This past summer I decided I would let Chad buzz Easton's hair. I am starting to wish I would have never done that. Who knows the kids hair could of ended up crazy anyway but yeah. He has a calic(sp?) that he inherited from his dad. It is pretty bad too. So here are a few pictures of his hair and in fact these are on good days.


This is what the back of his hair always looks like even when i try to comb it.


Okay so the pictures I have do not show his out of control hair as well as i thought.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryce has the same hair issues. How do you cut hair like that?!?! I don't know. Hair cuts are a major problem at our house and I'd love to resign as the official barber around here. Good luck!

Amy Eagleston said...

i love the pic of easton and gretchen on the couch where she is holding on to him. so cute. maybe easton should just have a permanent buzz cut.

Ike said...

I have told you many times nothing looks better on boys then the "Buzz cut". Little boys arn't about styles, trends, or fashion. Cut it high and tight go back to the buzz and let Easton be a little stud!

La said...

Who knew Ike was so poetic?

I concur or I am a fan of the spike!!

Clev Clan said...

My boys have the same problem. I use a product called spiker and it is like glue it works great.