
Here is a conversation Easton and I had yesterday.
Easton: Mom can I have a pet?
Mom: What is a pet?
Easton: A Fish, a Kitten, and a dog.
Mom: We will have to talk to dad.
Easton: My grandma will give us a puppy when we go visit next.
I didn't even realize he knew what a pet was. This picture was about a year ago.
5 comments:
Smart to ask him to define pet. I think yes. Fish are a great place to start.
Our kids use to ask us all the time..but we had them convinced that Kyle was extremely allergic to all pets...so when someone would ask if they had a pet or wanted one they would say "my dad is allergic to pets" Of course now they know the truth..We do have fish and Easton's fish is still alive and he is welcome to it anytime.
Get him hamsters or Gerbils, Fish are ok to but he can't ever pet fish.
We had fish or last fish died just a couple of weeks ago and we haven't gotten any new ones. We do have 2 Gerbils.
He is working on maybe getting a fish. I don't like hamsters or gerbils because they resemble mice way to much for me. His grandma has dogs he can get his petting a dog fix when we go visit.
Stay away form Turtles I just heard a report on the radio that Turtles can carry Salmonella. So turtles are not such a good pet.
Post a Comment