
Today while going to Target Easton saw the handicapped parking and said, "Hey that is a wheelchair like uncle Ike." He then told me that Uncle Ike was going to meet us at Target in 15 minutes. He was a little sad when I informed him that wouldn't be happening. He then went off about Carson getting hurt on the motorcycle. So Ike this post is for you and to let you know that a little boy misses you and wants you to come visit.
(This is the only picture I could find of Ike at the moment. It is pretty old but hey posts are more fun with pictures don't you think?)
4 comments:
Very cute, Easton. Hey, was that the same day I got baptized? I'm sorry I don't remember seeing you, but I bet it was. Too bad we don't have a picture of all the very cute and charming kids from the stake who were baptized that day.
Thanks, I miss you guys!
Cute picture. I am impressed that Ike left a comment. He never leaves comments. I love that Easton had time frame on Ike's arrival.
I know that because of Ike..my kids have a greater appreciation and respect for those with disabilities.
Post a Comment