This morning Chad and I decided to wake the kids up at 7am we just couldn't handle waiting anymore. I have to tell you I am still like a little kid and didn't sleep much last night. There is just something so exciting about Christmas morning. Anyway Easton loved it he got to open up his presents and Gretchen's. Gretchen got a walker and thought that was pretty cool. She likes to be sitting up. Easton got all kinds of fun toys. I think his favorite is the Air Compressor and Nail gun. He thinks he is building stuff. He actually might pick one of Gretchen's toys to be his favorite. For a little while he wouldn't play with his he just wanted to play with her toys. Chad got a Rockband for the XBOX and he is really enjoying it. I have to admit it is pretty fun. I got a new coat. It was a really good Christmas. Here are a few pictures of our day. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!

Isn't this the cutest picture!

This is Marshal and Chad. They started a band called the Dudes!
Easton believes in safety first apparently. He made sure he put his goggles on when ever he was playing with any of his new tools.
5 comments:
Easton is so cute! I love the goggles. George's favorite toy is what ever Charlie is playing with at the moment.
Merry Christmas!!! And have a great new year full of blessings and joy!
Love,
Jouber
It looks like you had a really fun Christmas. The rockband looks like a lot of fun. I love Easton in his googles. Zane got a chain saw with googles too. They are so cute on the little kids.
Zane got a chain saw, so Easton and him could really have a fun time. Tell Chad and Marshal that I am a fan and can't wait for their album to come out.
Austin has played the Rock Band and says it is really fun...he will have to come play it with chad some time...glad you guys had a great christmas!
Post a Comment