Gretchen had her four month check up today. She is in the 25th percentile for height and weight, but still growing. While the doctor was checking her he was looking in her mouth and I heard him say I see you got some teeth. I thought that was a little weird. So when he left I looked in her mouth and she has two bottom teeth. It explains a lot. She hasn't been ornery or anything but last week she had a runny nose and didn't sleep the best.
5 comments:
I didn't see George's first tooth until someone pointed it out to me. That is crazy that she has a tooth at four months. I am sure you weren't even thinking teething was a possibility at this age.
...and another reason to be grateful that you aren't nursing!
That's sad...it means she is getting bigger...I think babies are so cute without teeth.
Cute. I love the first two little teeth. My kids have never had teeth before 10 months. Daph was like 14 months before she got her first tooth
A cute jack-o-lantern just in time for Christmas! That's my favorite when they just have the bottom 2 teeth. Such a cute smile. Good choice on the bottle feeding! :)
Post a Comment