Friday, December 14, 2007

Peterson Christmas Party

Growing up I always looked forward to the Peterson Christmas Party for several reasons. I loved that I got to see my cousins from Idaho, I got to see Santa and we usually got presents. It was like a kick off to the whole Christmas season for me as a kid. Now as an adult I have been looking forward to it all over again. Now it is for different reasons. I still really enjoy seeing my cousins, but the thing that I love the most now is that being with my moms siblings it makes me remember her and feel closer to her. I love that feeling and am so glad we were able to attend the party this year. Easton loves to play with all the kids.

This is Noelle & Gretchen if you look close you see Noelle's missing tooth and can see Gretchen's two new teeth.

Easton was one of the wise men and he was pretty tired and kind of ornery so he wouldn't smile for the picture.

I thought I took more pictures than I did this is pretty much all I got that was cute.

3 comments:

La said...

It was a fun party. I loved it as a kid too. It was fun talking and thanks for sending me the link to "that website". :)

Tyra said...

I am so bummed I couldn't go. I haven't been for a few years so hopefully I will be able to go next year. I loved it as a kid and I think it is even more fun now because I don't get to see my cousins as often now that people are so scattered. It is great to get together and see what everyone is up to.

Tyra said...

I am so bummed I couldn't go. I haven't been for a few years so hopefully I will be able to go next year. I loved it as a kid and I think it is even more fun now because I don't get to see my cousins as often now that people are so scattered. It is great to get together and see what everyone is up to.