Monday, December 3, 2007

Once there was a snowman

Easton and I decided to build a snowman today. I have to admit it was my first time really building one and apparently the snow wasn't the best for snowman making. Anyway Easton had a good time in the snow. Today the snow is melting and so is his snowman so he sang the song for me. He hopes it snows again so he can build another bigger one with his dad.

Here is Easton with out tiny snowman!


This is Easton doing a snow angel!

This is our snowman a few hours after we went inside Chad added the buttons and mouth so it looked a lot better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute snowman!! How fun you have snow! Cold is no fun unless there is some white stuff with it. Hopefully soon. Happy building!

La said...

Zane and I were out build snowmen too. He could live in an Igloo. I think you guys did a fine job. Ours looked way more ghetto.

La said...

.... one of ours had a green pepper for a nose.