The past few days while Andrea & Chuck have been at Youth Conference, Charly, Noelle & Kendall have been staying with us. Easton has really enjoyed having people here to play with. We went swimming twice yesterday. They had a good time. Kendall started warming up to the water right about the time we left. She even would jump from the side to uncle Chad. Here are a few pictures.



This was Kendalls favorite place to sit. She felt safest here I think.



Here is proof I really do swim.

Uncle Chad did get Kendall to try swim and she thought it was pretty fun.

This is Charly, Kendall, and Noelle doing a train.

This picture was taken after dinner during a movie. They were all pretty tuckered out.
3 comments:
So cute! You are seriously an awesome aunt. I don't know that I would be up for taking on three extra kids when I am nine months prego. You rock!
Cousin summer fun! I feel left out of the fun. We need to get together when we are back in town. I agree with Amy you are an amazing Aunt. (But your nieces are really well behaved) :)
Colle you Rock! I am so blessed to have you as a sister I am not sure what my kids would do without you. Thank you so much they had a great time.(Even with all the lights. ha ha)
Post a Comment