So yesterday it hit me that I only have 5 weeks left until my due date. I have been telling Chad for a few weeks that I am ready to not be pregnant but after realizing I only have 5 weeks um yeah I don't know if I am completely ready. I guess I have to be there is no other options. I think we have most of the things that we need ready. The crib is up and I have the room ready. We are just missing a few things, but we can get those. The biggest is the fact that we have no names. Which is pretty scary for me but somehow I hope something comes in the next 5 weeks or so. Just a word of warning I am including a picture of me and it isn't the prettiest thing but here I am 35 weeks.

5 comments:
You look so cute. You are a really cute prego! Five weeks? I think you should name her Lara. J/K
I think you look great. Five weeks will fly by. I would like to recommend the name Chadette. (This is Chad commenting by the way).
I've never seen you pregnant before, isn't that sad? You look good. Some women get pregnant and they just look fat all over, you definately don't have that look. Just your belly looks fat. (sorry, that was mean, my belly looks fat too, and I'm not pregnant)
You look great Nicolle.
You look absolutely adorable!!! =) Thanks for posting a picture so those of us not close by can see!
Post a Comment