We had the baby a week early. We are naming her Gretchen. She was born on Saturday morning at 5:44am. She weighed 6 pounds and 6 ounces. She is 17 3/4 inches long. She is tiny but we love her to death. Here are just a few pictures. I will try to put more up later.
Here is the proud Dad!!
This is Gretchen with the doll her big brother brought her, they are almost the same size!
This is Chad putting on the first Diaper!
Easton thinks this Big Brother stuff is pretty neat!!
Gretchen's first bottle!
This is Gretchen waiting patiently to go home from the hospital!
9 comments:
Congrats! She is a cutie. Lara took a ton of pics at the shower so she needs to send them to you. You are seriously a champ for coming to the shower it was so great to see you and Gretchen and it made it so fun!
I am glad that everything went well and you and Gretchen are doing fine. Congrats to you and Chad and good luck to Easton (from Brandon)
Colle, she is beautiful, and I love the name! I am so sorry I didn't make it to the shower. Nat and I want to come up and see you and the kids, email us and let us know when we can come up!
She is such a cute! The girls just love her. I love how Talia says her name. It makes me smile every time.
The pictures have turned out cute..we need to come and make a visit with the kids so that Kaelyn will leave us alone about seeing Baby Gretchen...We have our blog finally up and running...www.clevclan8.blogspot.com
She's beautiful--really. Some babies aren't and you have to say they are, because they clearly can't help it, but she really looks perfect.
Can't wait to see her in person.
Oh gosh! She is so cute. What great pictures. I can't wait to hold her again.
Gretchen is the cutest ever. Can I hold her? Please, Please! rsrs. Congratulations to you three.
Congratulations Nicolle!! She is adorable and so tiny.
I can't wait to see her, but I am sure she will be huge by the time I get there. :(
Post a Comment