Friday, July 6, 2007

Our 4th of July

This year our 4th was a little different then what I am used to. We usually go to a family reunion but this year it was cancelled. Our 4th ended up very well. We started the day off by going to breakfast. Then later in the day we went swimming at our pool.
Easton really likes wearing his dads goggles. They fit so well.
Easton learned that if he kicks his feet he can go all by himself with his floaters on. He thought that was pretty fun after a while.
Then we went to the park and met Aunt Andrea's family where we waited for the fireworks.
Here Easton is throwing some pops.
Kendall and Easton really liked the sparklers.
This is a picture of Easton doing sparklers and saying "Cheese"
Easton liked the fireworks. He even asked us last night when we were going to the fireworks. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!!

4 comments:

La said...

USA! USA! Looks like you guys had an all American 4th. Were you just dying of heat, Colle?

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the 4th of July! It is my favorite holiday ever. Yay for sparklers!

Colle said...

Lara I actually wasn't that hot. When we went to the park andrea had a spot in the shade and it wasn't too bad. I have managed to keep myself pretty cool.

Andrea and Chuck said...

Easton you look awesome in the pictures I had fun playing old maid with you.
Love, Charly