Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cherry Hill

Today our apartment complex got a discount if we went to Cherry Hill, we decided Easton would enjoy playing in there little pirates cove. It took him a little while to warm up to it but he had a blast and really enjoyed going down the slide. I personally liked the lazy river the best. Easton liked sitting on the tubes with his dad and getting wet. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of us in the lazy river it was more fun playing in the water then taking the pictures. Overall Cherry Hill was a hit with us all!!




This is Easton and Chad sitting under the waterfall!

This is Easton leaving the waterfall!(If you can't tell)

5 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Glad ya had fun! My Kids love Cherry Hill and they miss having season passes!

Clev Clan said...

I am glad Easton likes sitting under the waterfall. I love to do that also

Melissa said...

How fun! Yesterday was the perfect day for Cherry Hill since it was so hot.

La said...

Way fun. I've never been to Cherry Hill. I think we will have to go sometime soon. It looks like a blast.

Anonymous said...

I think the last time I was at Cherry Hill was the day Andrea took me and Salt Lake got hit by a tornado...long time ago!