So I went to the doctor today and I am 37 weeks. The Doctor said everything was looking good and the baby was preparing to be born. We just have one problem. We don't have a name so I am asking for people to comment and give me any suggestions. I don't know that we will end up using the suggestions but we need some new ideas. So if you have recently heard or know of any cute girl names that you are not planning on using or something please please let us know.
10 comments:
Colle I can't wait for you to have this baby! I have given all the names I can think of and I think the real problem is you two have to figure out a way to agree. Good Luck with that!!!
We got both of our names by looking through family history. I don't know if you are into that but it's a start.
Okay, My sister-in-law and I were talking names yesterday so here are the ones we came up with:
Sara, Laurel, Ruby, Malorie, Lauren, Ruth, Olivia, Eden, and Maxine.
I think that is all. If I think of more I will let you know.
Good Luck.
I am really excited to meet this sweet little baby.
A friend of mine just sent me a birth announcement and she named her baby, Ava. Cute?
Colle,
Maybe you'll have to wait and see your baby. I've heard (though I clearly have no experience), sometimes the baby names itself. You know, it just has a little personality and looks like a certain name.
Good luck,
Nat.
You should name her Darci.
Here are a few names we came up with. Lily, Ashlynn, McKelle, Ella, Sariah, Elizabeth, Macey, Peyton, Maisie, Addison, Bailey, and Brittany. Hope this helps.
I feel your pain. It was a good thing McKayala wasn't a boy because we couldn't think of a boy name for the life of us. Maybe you're really having a boy. . .:) Some cute names I've heard recently: Mckenna, Mia, Brooklyn, Whitney, Olivia, Annie, Shanna Mae and Haley Rae (my friend just had twins in tennessee!), Ashlynn, Lily, Lucy, Gracie and of course, Lori. How about combining parents or grandparents names? We got Stewlbert and Margie Lou when we did that. Fine names, though we haven't gone with either yet. Maybe next time. You can use those if you want. I won't be offended. Good luck!!
What about Marlee, Natasha, Brooklynn, Belle, Ali, Adelin, Clair, Addison, or Jacee.
Naming a baby is SO hard!!! I feel your pain!!
For a girls name I always liked Ann, or any of its variations ---- specially. There, but what do I know, never really have to think about those matters! Good luck sis.
Post a Comment