1. I started potty training Gretchen last tuesday. I was so dreading this. I have been happily surprised. I hope this continues.
2. I am hoping to get my Christmas cards ready to be mailed by december 1st so if i have readers that would like them you will need to leave me your address or your email so that I can get that information from you.
3. So every night I read my kids a few books. Well I have read everyone we own at least once. I am thinking a trip to the library is in order. I am just wondering what some good books to read to 4 and 2 year olds. Do you have any suggestions?
4. I am thinking of doing this again. I was just wondering if it is annoying to my few readers. If that is the case I will still do it but just put it down in a journal or something. So what do you think?
5. It is a little over 50 days until Christmas. That seems crazy to me. It seems that the last 2 months have totally flown by.
4 comments:
We just got "When dinosaurs came with everything" from the library and both of my boys really like it. And I loved your count your blessings thing. Do it again!
I too like it when you count your blessings. Zane loves the book "Parts" and "King Bidgood in the Bathtub". Scarlet loves "The Snail and the Whale", "The Cow that Laid an Egg" and The Ugly Pumpkin.
You already know that we were always a fan of Goodnight Gorilla
I also love your Count Your Blessings Blog! =)
Post a Comment