Monday, November 2, 2009

Counting My Blessings 2009

Each day of November you write a blog post of 3 "things" you are grateful for.

Definition of “things”- the term “things” is used here to encompass a myriad of stuff including, but not limited to: a certain set of circumstances, an event, an inanimate object distinguished from a living being, possessions or effects, a deed or act, a product of work or activity, an idea or notion, a piece of news or information, a person, a memory, anything that makes you smile.

* The challenge is to come up with three ORIGINAL “things” each day. Try not to repeat entries.
* Your post should be sent by midnight each night. If you miss a day or two, no biggie, but you have to make it up, no skipping!

Since I didn't start yesterday today's list will consist of 6 things. Feel free to join in!

1. Music - I just loaded my Christmas music on my ipod.
2. The Friend magazine. That is what we read tonight instead of a book.
3. Blogs- Today I have been looking at lots of photography blogs.
4. My slipper - I have had them on all day.
5. A working Washer and Dryer
6. Food