Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Today is my Dad's 68th Birthday!!! He is on his mission and I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday! I tried to find a picture of Easton and my dad but I can't seem to find any. When we lived with my dad after my mom passed away Easton and Grandpa were buddies. Easton would follow Grandpa around and would do the thing Grandpa did. We Love You Dad/Grandpa! I hope you have a good day!!!

1 comment:

Kay and Karen Cleverly said...

Thank you for remembering. Today I went to church and they made a fuss over me in Gospel Essentials class. This evening we are going to the Area office to just visit with the other couples and have treats. There are four of us having a birthday during a weeks period. Tomorrow a whole bunch are going to La Bisteca. The best restaurant I have been to down here. I have only been once because it is very pricey.
I found out today at church that my foot doctor is not a member of the church. Her sister is a member and told me. I am going to make a concerted effort to try and teach her.
I love you Colle and your entire family.