Cute cute! They turned out great. Someday I'll get around to that. :)
So cute! Did Marietta take them? We need to do that, but I guess it will have to wait till spring. =0)
Way cute. I love the new hair cute. Love it. You guys are a dang good lookin' family.
These pictures are so cute! I like your hair cut too!
What great pictures! Your kids are growing up so quick! They are both cuties!
I love your collage of the pictures! My favorite part of this shoot was when you got to the park and Gretchen said "Hi Maurida" and let me pick her up and chat with her. Your kids are so cute and my kids love em like cousins!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute cute! They turned out great. Someday I'll get around to that. :)
So cute! Did Marietta take them? We need to do that, but I guess it will have to wait till spring. =0)
Way cute. I love the new hair cute. Love it. You guys are a dang good lookin' family.
These pictures are so cute! I like your hair cut too!
What great pictures! Your kids are growing up so quick! They are both cuties!
I love your collage of the pictures! My favorite part of this shoot was when you got to the park and Gretchen said "Hi Maurida" and let me pick her up and chat with her. Your kids are so cute and my kids love em like cousins!
Post a Comment