Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Turkey and Being Thankful!

I thought I would put a picture of our Thankful Turkey up now that it is starting to look more like a turkey. I am glad I decided to do this because I really do think Easton gets it most days. Some days I wonder but then I remember he is only 3 almost 4 and that he will get it soon enough if I continue to teach him of all the things there are to be thankful for. On Sunday our family had to speak in sacrament meeting. I was scared to death like I always am when I have to get up in front of people. This time it was only a little worse then in times past because Easton was giving a talk also. Chad helped him every night, they practiced reading this book.
Then of course Sunday when it was Easton's turn he didn't want to do it. After the longest 5 to 10 seconds Chad talked him into reading the story. So Easton gave his first talk in sacrament meeting at the age of 3.

3 comments:

Kyle and Melissa said...

Good job Easton! I think its cool that you got to speak in Sacrament Mtg. I hate speaking in front of people also, mostly because I wear my emotions on my sleeve.

Clev Clan said...

Way to go Easton! Its all down hill from here! Now he is the most exprienced sumbeam for the primary program!

La said...

I love that book. I also love the Thankful turkey. We copied you and our are coming along nicely. I will have to take a pic and post it.