Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Haircut

Gretchen got her first haircut a few days ago. Her hair was always in her eyes. I finally couldn't take it any longer and just took her into a place. The girl did a good job. Now Gretchen can see!

This is when she first got in the chair.

She cried most of the time. She will learn soon enough that getting your haircut is a fun activity.

This is the best after picture I have and it is not good at all. She has cute little bangs and no hair in her eyes.

5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She is a cutie!

CnLAland said...

Awwww...she looks adorable!

Rhett said...

she looks like you when you were that age!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am totally impressed. She has hair! That is cool. She looks good!

Kay and Karen Cleverly said...

She really does look a lot like you when you were that age.