Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Today is my Dad's 67th Birthday!!! He is in Peru on a mission right now. Easton helped me pick out a few pictures of Grandpa to post. I wanted some pictures from when I was little but apparently my dad must have been taking the pictures because he isn't in any of them. Happy Birthday!!!

This picture was taken A month or so before my dad went into the MTC.

Easton thought this picture was a funny one of Grandpa!
This one is obviously when I graduated from High School. Man I had some ugly hair!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my dad. I was at Ricks/BYU-Idaho when the last football game was played. They invited back all the players who had ever played. My dad had a good time and when they called out the years he played he stepped forward and waived his hat. It was fun to share that with him and my mom.

Dad I love you and hope you have a good day!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh! I love Uncle Kay! This was a cute post.

La said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Kay!!!

Kay and Karen Cleverly said...

Colle,
I can't begin to tell you how much that meant to me. Give the kids a big hug for me.
I had a very fun birthday going to the Lima zoo.
Love you

Dad

Amy Eagleston said...

Happy b-day uncle Kay! Nicolle, I like your hair!

Kaylyn said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Kay!