
Here is what happens when you leave your 1 year old unattended for just a few minutes. Gretchen enjoys sitting on the kitchen table. I usually try to have it cleaned off. This morning however I forgot to put the Cheerio box away. I ran downstairs to change the laundry and came back up and found this. Easton never climbed up things like Gretchen does. This is all new territory.
Today's Thankful Feather consisted of these four items. You will have to decide who said what.
Vacuums, Football, Chips, and Baby.

Here is a picture of our Thankful Turkey taken this morning.(It is pretty ugly!) I think it needs a name other then thankful turkey, any suggestions?
6 comments:
I think the turkey is cute!
Gretch you are a piece of work. And there is no such thing as baby proofing with this girl around.
Gretchen you are too cute! Easton I love your turkey and glad you are being thankful!
We made our turkeys last night and the kids love them. I think they will get cuter the more feathers we add. Thanks for the idea.
Ha! I just have to laugh about the cheerios! I like the turkey. We did it with leaves on a tree.
I personally like the Thankful Turkey! It's better than like, the Grateful Giblet, or something weird like that. =)
Post a Comment