Sunday, March 27, 2011

What do you think?

Lately people have been asking me if Kinslee looks like Easton and Gretchen when they were babies.  I had a hard time finding a picture of Gretchen at this age.  I guess you can decide for yourself.  Kinslee does make the exact face Easton is making and Gretchen says she looks mad. 

3 comments:

La said...

My vote is Easton.

Emilie said...

Colle, that's a hard one. Gretchen and Kinslee have very different eyes. But Kinslee doesn't really have Easton's eye shape either.

I would say they look related, but not like each other.

Marissa said...

She definately has her own look, but I'm leaning a little bit more toward Easton. I have seen her make that look before. She's just sweet little Kinslee, not a carbon copy of either G or E. (By the way, I never would've thought Gretch ever had cheeks like that! She's so skinny now!)