Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sick Little Girl

We thought this little girl made it through without catching whatever the rest of the family had a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately that is not the case.  She has RSV.  I hate when my kids are sick.  I feel so helpless.  I am the mom I am supposed to be able to protect them.  I know that really there isn't a ton I can do sometimes but I just feel horrible.  I hope that she gets better soon and that we can all be healthy again at our house.  I am ready to have all coughing gone.
Kinslee is growing so fast she will be 3 months in a week and she already weighs 11 pounds. 

3 comments:

Clev Clan said...

I'm sorry!! That stinks. Jaxson had RSV when he was about that age. The nights are long, but they do get over it. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Colle!! I hope she gets better soon. This winter has been rough for many of my friends here, too. I wish I were there to help!

Marissa said...

This sickness is EVERYWHERE! I do hope she starts feeling better, so you can too. She's so adorable...even sick. We need to get our kids feeling better so we can hang out more. Good luck!