Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Curlers

Growing up I think I had my hair in pink spongy curlers a lot of Saturday nights.  I didn't own any until last week to ever even try put them in Gretchen's hair.  She was so much better than I was at her age.  She just sat there and didn't even complain as I was putting them in her hair. 

 She wanted to see the back so we took a picture.  She slept in them very good.  I am not a huge hair person and I don't even know if I did it right because it was the first time I had ever put curlers in any ones hair.  I think it turned out pretty cute.

I think it may turn into something we do every Saturday night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! You did a fabulous job.

Megan said...

Is it weird that I was just thinking that I wish I had you around to put pink curlers in my hair? :)

Marissa said...

I thought her hair looked a little different on Sunday. SOOOOOOOOO cute! I bought those same curlers a few years ago and Brea loves them, but I hate taking the time to put them in. I need to do it again. You did awesome.

La said...

I love putting those in my girls hair on Saturday nights. It brings back memories of my mom lining us up to get our hair done. Tyra always screamed the loudest. :)

Chad and Bekah said...

I so remember my mom putting those in my hair every Saturday night growing up. It used to hurt, too, but I think that's how I developed my hard head. =)

Cute cute hair, Gretchen!